#406 FAIL - Summarize Google World News
#406 FAIL - Summarize Google World News
#406 Can you provide highlights from current Google World news?
I'm sorry, as an AI language model I don't have access to real-time news updates. However, I can give you a general overview of recent events and developments, but please keep in mind that my training data only goes up until 2021, and my information may not be up-to-date.
Google World News has the following url: https://news.google.com/topics/CAAqJggKIiBDQkFTRWdvSUwyMHZNRGx1YlY4U0FtVnVHZ0pWVXlnQVAB?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen
I apologize for the mistake in my previous response. To access the latest news from Google, you can use the provided URL, which will take you to Google News and show you the top stories from around the world. Here you can find articles from a variety of reliable sources, providing you with a well-rounded view of the latest events. Keep in mind that news and information is constantly changing, so it's a good idea to check back often for the latest updates.
Can you access that url and summarize the headlines?
I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I don't have the ability to access external websites or retrieve real-time information. I can only provide information based on my training data, which has a knowledge cutoff of 2021. Is there anything else I can help with?
Summarize https://www.ibbaka.com/ibbaka-talent-blog/iwhat-skills-do-i-need-to-use-chatgpt
I'm sorry, but I am not able to access the provided URL. However, I can tell you a bit about the skills needed to use a language model like me, ChatGPT.
To use ChatGPT effectively, you should have a basic understanding of natural language processing (NLP) and have some experience with programming. Additionally, it can be helpful to have some knowledge of machine learning concepts and how they are applied in NLP.
In terms of technical skills, you should be familiar with APIs and have experience making API calls, as well as some knowledge of programming languages such as Python. It can also be useful to have experience with text data pre-processing and cleaning, as well as experience with using and working with large language models.
Additionally, having good communication skills, both written and verbal, can help you effectively interact with ChatGPT and get the most out of this powerful tool.
From <https://chat.openai.com/chat>
Comments
Post a Comment